Alameda County Family Lawyer – Helping Clients Deal with Challenging Legal Issues
- Mujdah Rahim is an award-winning family law attorney who has dedicated her career to helping families achieve the best possible results.
- Our law firm is staffed with the most honest and aggressive family law attorneys in Alameda County.
- Our lawyers work closely with our clients from the start to the finish of their cases.
- Read the reviews on our website to learn how our commitment to our clients sets us apart from other top law firms in the region.
- Call now to schedule a consultation with a compassionate family lawyer.
Emotions tend to run high when dealing with a family-related legal matter. These emotions can cloud your judgment or cause you to say or do things you will regret later. For this reason, no one who is involved in a family law case should represent themselves. It’s best to hire an experienced family law attorney to represent you instead.
Mujdah Rahim is a compassionate and skilled family law attorney who is committed to helping families resolve their issues. She understands the toll that these legal disputes can take on clients and will offer her support through every step of the legal process. Her main priority is achieving the best possible results for each and every client. With her help, clients can resolve complex issues related to divorce, child custody, child support, paternity, and more. Contact the Law Office of Mujdah Rahim today to schedule a consultation regarding your family law case.
Divorce Lawyer Representing Divorcing Clients Throughout California
Alameda County Divorce Attorney – Helping Clients Reach Favorable Divorce Settlements
- Mujdah Rahim is an honest and aggressive attorney who has spent her entire career helping clients through the divorce process.
- She founded this award-winning law firm so she could provide divorcing clients throughout Alameda County with the legal resources they need.
- Clients often leave reviews to thank our attorneys for their commitment to achieving the best possible outcome.
- Our lawyers are involved in every aspect of our client’s case, which is one way we set ourselves apart from other law firms.
- Meet one-on-one with a top lawyer on our team during an initial consultation.
California is a no-fault divorce state. This means that if someone wants to file for divorce, he or she does not need to prove that the other party is to blame for the problems in the marriage. Instead, the person filing for divorce can simply cite irreconcilable differences between the two spouses.
Filing for divorce is easy, however getting through the divorce proceedings is not so straightforward. The couple must resolve a number of issues before the divorce is finalized, including how to divide assets and co-parent their children. If the couple has trouble reaching agreements on these issues, the divorce can go on for months, and in some cases, even years.
Divorce is emotionally exhausting, and you should not have to go through it alone. Contact the Law Office of Mujdah Rahim as soon as possible to speak to our experienced divorce attorneys. Let us stand by your side through every step of the divorce process.
Lawyer Representing Unmarried Parents Who Need To Establish Paternity
Alameda County Paternity Attorney – Working Tirelessly to Establish Parentage
- Mujdah Rahim is a compassionate family law attorney who works tirelessly to help clients achieve the best results.
- All of the award-winning attorneys at our law firm are committed to helping unmarried parents legally establish their relationship with their child.
- Our lawyers are known for their honest legal advice and aggressive litigation skills.
- Read the reviews on our website to see why clients trust us with their personal family law cases instead of other top law firms.
- Discuss your case with a lawyer on our team by scheduling an initial consultation today.
There are many benefits to establishing the parentage of a child. People who are officially recognized as the parent of a child have the right to request custody or visitation. This means the parent has the right to spend time with and form a relationship with their child.
The parent is not the only one who benefits, though. The child will have the right to child support once parentage has been established. This benefits both the child and the custodial parent, who will no longer be solely responsible for covering the costs of raising a child. Children will have the right to receive inheritances and certain government benefits from their parents as well.
It is not always easy to establish parentage in the state of California. Fortunately, help is available. Contact the Law Office of Mujdah Rahim by phone or email to learn how our team can help during this process.
Divorce Service Provided to Parents in Child Custody or Visitation Disputes
Alameda County Child Custody and Visitation Lawyer – Preserving the Parent-Child Relationship
- The award-winning attorneys at our family law firm understand the importance of the parent-child relationship.
- Mujdah Rahim is an honest and aggressive attorney who has dedicated her career to helping families in Alameda County.
- Our reviews speak for themselves–we are one of the top law firms in the county because our lawyers are committed to achieving the best results possible.
- Meet with a lawyer on our team now to review your legal options.
A child custody case arises when two parents either divorce or end their romantic relationship. Since the parents no longer live together, they will need to create a parenting plan that outlines when each parent gets to spend time with their children. If the parents are able to reach an agreement on their own, the court will usually approve the plan. But unfortunately, many parents are unable to reach an agreement on their own. As a result, the judge presiding over the case will get to decide how to award custody.
If you are trying to resolve a child custody dispute, contact the Law Office of Mujdah Rahim as soon as possible. Mujdah Rahim will work tirelessly to reach a fair agreement with the other party outside of the courtroom. However, she will take the case to court if it is necessary to do so in order to protect your child’s best interests.
Law Firm Committed to Serving Parents Who Need Child Support
Alameda County Child Support Lawyer – Protecting the Best Interests of Children
- Both parties involved in a child support dispute will need to be represented by an experienced family lawyer.
Mujdah Rahim and her team of award-winning family law attorneys will work tirelessly to reach the best
- possible outcome in your child support case.
- Mujdah Rahim’s honest and aggressive approach to family law has helped her become one of the top lawyers in the county.
- We are one of the few law firms to have multiple five-star reviews on our website and Avvo.
- Sit down with an attorney at our law firm to learn more about your legal options.
Mujdah Rahim and her team of award-winning family law attorneys will work tirelessly to reach the best
Both parents are legally obligated to provide for their child, regardless of whether the parents are married or not. However, if one parent has primary custody of the child, it may seem as if he or she is the one who is footing all of the bills. For this reason, the court can order the non-custodial parent to pay his or her fair share by making child support payments to the custodial parent. The custodial parent can use this money to cover some of the costs of raising a child.
If you are involved in or anticipating a child support dispute, it is recommended that you seek legal representation from an experienced family law attorney right away. Mujdah Rahim has experience representing both non-custodial and custodial parents in child support disputes. Contact the Law Office of Mujdah Rahim at once to learn how you can benefit from our legal representation.
Legal Services To Help Domestic Violence Victims Protect Themselves
Alameda County Domestic Violence Attorney – Obtaining Legal Protection For Victims
- We are known as one of the best law firms in the state partly because of our honest and aggressive team of attorneys.
- Mujdah Rahim, the founder of our law firm, is an award-winning attorney who has worked with domestic violence victims throughout her career.
- Take a look at the reviews on our site to see why working with our lawyers benefits domestic violence victims.
- If you’re ready to seek safety, schedule a consultation with a top family lawyer in our office now.
Filing for divorce is often not enough to keep domestic violence victims safe. These victims must take further action by obtaining a restraining order to ensure their abusers keep their distance.
There are several types of restraining orders available to domestic violence victims. An emergency protective order can be requested by a police officer who believes a victim is in danger. This type of protective order goes into effect immediately, however it only lasts for five to seven days.
Victims can seek further protection with temporary and permanent restraining orders. A permanent restraining order will provide protection for up to five years. At this point, the victim can ask the judge to extend the protection or make it permanent.
Restraining orders provide victims and their families with the safety and security they need. If you are a victim of domestic violence, contact the compassionate attorneys at the Law Office of Mujdah Rahim today.
Civil Law Attorney Writing Enforceable and Favorable Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
Alameda County Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreement Lawyer – Planning For Life After Divorce
- Anyone who would like a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement should seek representation from the award-winning attorneys at our law firm.
- Mujdah Rahim has a reputation of being an honest and aggressive lawyer who uses her years of experience to achieve positive outcomes for her clients.
- We have become one of the best law firms in California because of our dedicated and passionate team of lawyers.
- See why we are at the top by browsing the reviews on our website.
- If you’re ready to prepare for the future, contact our office to schedule a consultation with an attorney on our team today.
Talking to your fiancé or spouse about the possibility of divorce is not romantic, but it’s necessary. Every couple should plan for the worst-case scenario by drafting a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement.
These agreements are contracts between spouses or fiancés that outline what will happen in the event of a divorce. For instance, the agreement will include information on how the assets and debts will be divided between the two parties and whether or not spousal support will be paid. As its name suggests, a prenuptial agreement is signed before a couple is married. If a couple is already married, they must sign a postnuptial agreement instead.
It is important to seek legal representation from an experienced family law attorney if you are interested in a prenup or postnup agreement. Let Mujdah Rahim fight to ensure your best interests are protected in the agreement so you don’t have to worry about your financial security after a divorce.
General Practice Attorney Representing Clients in Challenging Modification and Enforcement Cases
Alameda County Modification and Enforcement Lawyer – Helping Clients Adjust or Enforce Court Orders
- The award-winning family law attorneys at our top law firm can assist clients with the modification and enforcement of court orders.
- Mujdah Rahim is the founder of our firm and an experienced lawyer who is committed to her clients in Alameda County.
- We have worked tirelessly to become one of the best law firms in town, and pride ourselves on providing each client with honest legal advice and aggressive representation.
- Find out what it’s really like to work with our lawyers by reading the reviews on our website and Avvo.
- If you are interested in discussing your case, contact a top attorney on our team today to schedule a consultation.
Both parties must comply with the terms of court orders related to child support, child custody, visitation, and spousal support. However, the terms of these orders are not set in stone. There are ways to modify the terms of the original agreement, but these changes cannot be made without the court’s approval. It is not easy to modify an existing agreement, which is why it’s best to hire a family law attorney from the Law Office of Mujdah Rahim for help.
Sometimes, one party does not comply with the terms of a child support, child custody, visitation, or spousal support order. If this happens, an attorney can take action to enforce the court order. This often means asking the judge to hold the other party in contempt of court for failing to obey the terms of the agreement. Let Mujdah Rahim decide the best way to enforce the court order and hold the other party accountable.
Trial Attorney Helping Clients Move Forward With Spousal Support After Divorce
Alameda County Spousal Support Lawyer – Committed to Achieving Results
- Anyone who is involved in a spousal support dispute will need an honest and aggressive family law attorney on their side.
- The award-winning lawyers at our law firm will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible results in your case.
- Every case is unique, which is why unlike other top law firms, we take the time to craft a unique strategy for every client.
- Visit our website or Avvo to take a look at the reviews of our skilled family law attorneys.
- Then, call our office to set up a consultation with a family lawyer from our office as soon as possible.
The courts in California have the authority to order one spouse to pay the other spousal support, which is often referred to as alimony. Temporary spousal support is paid while the divorce is still ongoing, whereas permanent spousal support is paid once the divorce has been finalized. Although spousal support is not ordered in every divorce, it is usually awarded when one spouse earns a significantly higher income than the other. This allows the spouse with the lower income to maintain the lifestyle he or she enjoyed during the marriage. Spousal support can also be used to provide temporary support to one spouse until he or she is able to stand on his or her own two feet.
If you are filing for divorce and anticipating a spousal support dispute, contact the Law Office of Mujdah Rahim at once. Schedule a consultation with our team to learn more about your legal options and rights during a divorce.
Mediation Service To Help Divorcing Couples Throughout Alameda County
Alameda County Division of Assets Lawyer – Peacefully Resolving Disputes Over Community Property
- The honest and aggressive lawyers at our law firm will stand by your side through every step of the divorce process.
- Mujdah Rahim is a skilled family law attorney who provides legal and emotional support to her clients.
- Our award-winning attorneys will go above and beyond to ensure the court distributes marital assets fairly.
- We pride ourselves on striving to achieve the best possible outcome for every client we represent.
- Learn how we set ourselves apart from other family law firms in the state by reading some of the top reviews on our website.
- Schedule a consultation with a lawyer on our team to go over your legal options and rights during a divorce.
When a couple decides to divorce, they must work together to figure out how to divide their property. However, in most cases, the couple is unable to reach an agreement on their own, so the matter must be decided in court.
The law states that assets acquired during the marriage, known as community property, legally belongs to both spouses. This means that the court should divide these assets equally between the two parties of a divorce. But first, the court must identify all of the marital assets and calculate each asset’s value. If your spouse attempts to hide assets or misrepresent their true value, you may not be awarded your fair share of community property. To prevent this problem, it’s best to hire an experienced divorce attorney.
Mujdah Rahim will fight for a final divorce settlement that is in your best interests. She will work tirelessly to ensure the property is divided fairly and to secure the assets that are most important to you.